TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF DUNNINC ROAD SURGERY FROM 6PM ON 17TH MARCH 2020
Due the recent spread of Coronavirus we are currently experiencing staff shortages due to the new guidance of isolation periods.
This means we are having to close Dunninc Road Surgery temporarily and move all staff and resources to The Health Care Surgery to ensure we are continuing to provide services safely to our patients.
For Dunninc Road Surgery patients:
- If you have a pre booked appointment with a GP you will be contacted by telephone. Do not attend the surgery.
- Do not attend the surgery unless asked to do so.
- You will be asked screening questions on multiple occasions, please answer them honestly.
- Please nominate a pharmacy for your prescriptions to go electronically. Wherever possible do not attend the surgery to order you prescription – please try and use alternatives means such downloading the NHS App or EMIS online.
- You will continue to receive text messages stating ‘Dunninc Road Surgery’ PLEASE IGNORE THIS. Dunninc Road Surgery will be CLOSED.
- - calls to Dunninc Road Surgery will be directed to the Health Care Surgery, where your call will be handled.
- - Regular updates will be on The Health care Surgery facebook page
Coronavirus information for Sheffield Patients and the Public
A coronavirus is a type of virus. As a group, coronaviruses are common across the world. Typical symptoms of coronavirus include fever and a cough that may progress to a severe pneumonia causing shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
Generally, coronavirus can cause more severe symptoms in people with weakened immune systems, older people, and those with long-term conditions like diabetes, cancer and chronic lung disease.
Novel coronavirus (2019-nCov) is a new strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan City, China.
Please see the following Gov.uk link for further information including:
- Advice for travellers returning from Wuhan and Hubei province in the last 14 days:
- Advice for travellers returning from, or transited through, China (other than Hubei), Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand in the last 14 days
- Symptoms and what to do and preventing the spread of infection
Welcome to Dunninc Road Surgery
GDPR Privacy Notice
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Please note that from the 1st October, Patients will be able to access the surgery on Thursday afternoons
If it is deemed appropriate, you may be offered an appointment at one of four GP access centres across Sheffield, 6pm-10pm weekdays and 10am-6pm weekends
Friends and Family Test
Are you happy with us? Would you recommend us to your friends and family? We are currently asking patients to fill in a questionnaire when they see the doctor or nurse about their experience at that appointment. Please help us by filling in the form in reception or clicking here to complete the survey online.
If you would like to book your appointments or order your repeat prescriptions on line, please ask the reception team for a login and password.
(If you are using an older browser and can't see the above link then click here for the report)
Please note that Dr Chatterjee is the named GP for all patients registered at this practice.
GP Out of Hours Service - provided by the GP Collaborative.
Ring the surgery number and your call will be diverted or go to
NHS Walk In Centre,
0114 241 2700 or
NHS Walk In Centre
0333 321 8282
open 8am-10pm, 7days a week
For adult minor injuries attend the MINOR INJURIES UNIT at the Hallamshire Hospital 8am-8pm
(Site updated 18/11/2019)