- All repeat prescriptions are computerised and you will be given a request slip listing medications you can order without seeing a doctor unless you are due to see the Doctor for a Medication Review.
You can order your prescriptions by;
- Download the NHS App on your smart phone or tablet
- Placing a request slip into the Reception Prescription Box
- Sending it in by post with a stamped addressed envelope
- Email using the facility on the website
- request your local pharmacy order for you
- we DO NOT take prescription orders over the phone
Your prescription will take 48hours to process.
If you have sight problems and would like an A4 size list of your repeat prescriptions, please ask the receptionist.